Position Title: PPC Strategist
Location: FT Lauderdale, FL
The Strategist is responsible for overall performance of client’s campaigns in paid search. This includes applying their expert knowledge in PPC to drive client results on a CPA, ROI, ROAS. The Strategist leads ongoing campaign optimization and analysis to drive improvement and growth. They are experts in use of MediaWhiz’s technology platforms and tools as well as best practices of paid search. Additionally, they work in collaboration with the SEO Strategists and other discipline leads (ex: Display, Email, etc.) to ensure that learnings from other channels are leveraged to improve performance.
Strategists lead the definition of goals for campaigns collaboratively with clients, Account Manager, and Operations Manager. They are also prepared with data throughout the lifecycle of the account to direct clients and the team on changes to goals and associate actions.
The Strategist develops optimization plans and long term strategy and test plans based on consistent analysis of campaigns. They utilize hands-on optimization daily and also request optimization and production resources (through collaboration with the Operations Manager) to ensure all tasks related to campaign performance are executed properly and with consideration of client goals.
• Develop strategic client initiatives (accomplished and planned) with Account Manager
• Communicate daily with Account Manager and Operations Manager to understand client goals/objectives, critical requirements, and key campaign metrics/targets
• Collaborate and receive direction from GM, Search Marketing regarding best practices, insights, and methods that will drive maximum campaign improvement and growth
• Set up all engine accounts and facilitate account transitions
• Develop initial optimization plans for clients and modify based on data, goals and status
• Develop templates and request reports from AM and OM (including custom) that can drive key findings/opportunity analysis (ex: geo, time of day, trends, conversion latency, etc.)
• Identify optimizations tasks and collaborate with Operations Manager to ensure proper development and implementation (ex: keyword expansions, re-orgs, ad copy etc.)
• Lead weekly internal optimization/strategy meetings along with AM/OM with any/all staff handling optimization tasks
• Partner with Account Manager and GM, Search Marketing on development of client presentations and quarterly client meeting deliverables
• Coordinate with internal MediaWhiz Teams (Media, Creative, Technical, etc.) on pitches and strategic initiatives
• 3+ years of PPC management
• Strong skill set in Google Adwords including content and retargeting
• Preferably has experience with Marin Software and/or other bid management platforms
• Experience managing spend of at least 30k/month
• Conducted campaigns focused on hard metrics, i.e. CPA, ROAS, etc
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
Since 2001 Media Whiz has been redefining performance marketing with our customer acquisition services: Lead Generation, Lead Management, Affiliate Management, Email Marketing, Search Marketing and Display Advertising. Our sole mission is to drive results. And then continuously improve them. Our comprehensive array of online marketing services and our talented team of experts give us the freedom and ability to develop the most effective customer acquisition programs possible to achieve your specific goals.
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 17, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
This past weekend I got a chance to take the Can-Am Spyder for a ride. Loved it! This ride is a monster with lots of power and speed. Remember that the handling of the Can-Am is much different than a regular motorcycle. Riding long distances is very comfortable because your feet don't have to touch the floor. There is also plenty of room in the back for a second rider. The Black and Yellow colors are reminiscent of the Wiz Kalifa song. If you're hanging around the Miami area be on the lookout you might see me pull up next to your ride on the Spyder.